Terms and conditions
I. Declarations by both parties
1) The Company declares that it will perform the services in the best possible quality leading to the full satisfaction of the client with respect to its safety and ensuring the smooth running of our centers.
2) The Client declares that he will properly fulfill the conditions and rules. In addition, he will always follow our instructions to ensure his safety and the smooth running of our centers.
II. Agreements with terms and conditions
The client agrees to the Amazon terms and conditions without the need to confirm the consent in the following way:
1) By entering one of our centers
2) Creating a telephone or online booking
3) Buy credits, vouchers, or merchandise online
The terms and rules are available for free at www.theamazon.com.
III. Creating reservations
1) The reservation is made by phone on the phone at www.theamazon.cz. An employee receiving a booking may request the creation of a client's account and the client undertakes to provide true information.
2) On-line booking is only possible for registered clients. The client undertakes not to make reservations that he can not use because of the health condition or lack of length of epilation hair. It will also not block vacancies by creating more than one reservation for the same or similar treatments within a timeframe of less than 15 days.
3) The client may not make reservations from his or her online account for another person.
4) The client undertakes to enter the reservation place already 10 minutes before the start of the reservation.
IV. Canceling and changing reservations
1) By telephone, during phone call time. The obligation to declare a cancellation of a booking is understood to be a telephone call only, where confirmation of cancellation is made by the telephone support employee.
2) Online for registered clients. In the evenings, regular system maintenance may occasionally occur and the client may not be informed in advance. The obligation to cancel the booking does not cease to exist.
3) The client may change the reservation to an earlier date at any time or at a later date, but at least tvelve hours prior to the reservation. After this time, reservations can not be changed.
4) Cancellation of the reservation by the client
a, at tvelve hours before the reservation. After this time, a cancellation fee of 50% of the canceled reservation will be charged. If the reservation was not properly canceled at least 10 minutes before the treatment began and the fee was settled within 24 hours of cancellation, the client will be refunded half of the credit amount in the form of a credit on his account.
In addition, the operator reserves the right to block the client's account to offset this fee, , refusing to refund half of the fee in case of frequent cancellation
b if a reservation is delayed by more than 30 minutes. However, this must be notified to the phone support without delay, to cancel the reservation free of charge.
5) Cancellation of the reservation by the operator
and if the client does not arrive 10 minutes before the reservation date. A cancellation fee will be charged.
b, in the event of a breach of the specified terms and conditions.
c, for technical or operational reasons, will not be able to provide the required service standard.
6) Change of reservation by the operator
and, as a result of organizational changes or due to illness.
b, for reasons of minimizing delays between bookings, the operator may modify the reservation with a 15-minute shift. The client is informed about this shift only by a notification SMS or by email.
V. On-line system
1) Provides full control over the client's account and records the history of visits, reservations, payments, prepaid card movements and their balances.
2) The Client is required to create / modify access data to prevent abuse and not to pass it on to others.
3) The Client is obliged to compensate for damages in the event that his / her booking account is made by mistake or by improper use of the system.
4) The Provider is not responsible for the damage caused to the Client in connection with the use of credits or by drawing credits from a prepaid card which could arise on the basis of the knowledge of the login name or password by another person.
VI. Student cards
1) Provider accepts student cards listed on www.theamazon.cz and only within 26 years of the client. Card has to be registred in advance on-line.
2) The client declares that he is the owner of this card and the validity of the card is officially confirmed by the cardholder for the period on this card.
3) The client is required to show this card at each visit, otherwise the discount will be refused and a payment will be required without discount.
VII. Prepaid cards
1) The term prepaid card means a credit on the client's account, which can be paid for services according to the valid price list at www.theamazon.cz.
2) Credit balances are communicated to the client at each visit on demand. The overview of credits and their drawings are freely accessible to the client's online account.
3) The operator reserves the right to withdraw the credit for the reservations made or for the fees arising from these terms and conditions, without the client's further consent, as he / she agrees to the general terms and conditions.
4) The operator reserves the right to change the prices based on the change in the cost of the load for the treatment.
5) The client may withdraw and apply for a refund if they disagree with the draw.
VIII. Using cards
1) The Client undertakes to use the cards for their own purposes only and will not seek to provide benefits or credit to other persons.
2) The Client is obliged to provide the Provider with a proof of identity for identification on the day of purchase / activation of the card, his / her name and date of birth. ID cards, passports and / or driving licenses are accepted as identity cards. An operator shall not be entitled to make copies of identity cards.
3) On the day of your visit to our center, the client is required to provide an ID when drawing from a prepaid card, otherwise he/she will be refused and the amount due will have to be paid in full, without a discount.
4) If the client provides the operator with his / her photograph, which will only serve to identify the client when drawing credit, the operator may not require an ID card.
IX. Misuse of cards
1) In the case of misuse of cards, the operator reserves the right to block the prepaid card and the client's account for the time necessary to investigate the misuse.
2) The Client undertakes to observe the Operator's instructions during this investigation.
3) In the event of a misuse of a card that is unjustified by the client, the full-scan cost will be charged to the client, with the option of canceling the card without claiming the remaining credit.
X. Cancel Prepaid Cards
1) The client, on the basis of non-performance of the provider's obligation to operate services in the city where the card was purchased and the obligation to operate services does not apply to external services.
2) Provider in the event of breach by the client of the terms and conditions of the provider. Cancellation of the card is possible only without recognition of bonuses already provided. Additionally, an administrative fee of up to CZK 1,500 may be charged.
It is a credit on the client's account from which it is drawn when making reservations. Credit is allowed to minus unless otherwise stated. Credit is valid for one year.
XII Gift Vouchers
1) Vouchers are issued in physical or electronic form.
2) The Client is required to protect the Voucher against loss, destruction and misuse. The operator is not responsible for damages if the right associated with the Voucher is used by an unauthorized person who is proven to be a valid voucher code.
1) Claims must be promptly notified to your therapist and subsequently by email with a copy of the proof of payment.
2) The customer will be informed about the progress and the subsequent settlement of the complaint by the e-mail that he / she stated during the registration and / or on-line purchase if he / she has not registered with us.
XIV. Goods return
1) When purchasing goods online
Withdrawal must be notified by email and the goods must be returned to the sender's address within 14 days of the delivery of the goods. The cost of shipping the goods back to the seller is paid by the buyer. the amount paid will be returned to the client in the same manner as the client has paid the payment, not later than 14 days after receipt of the goods.
2) When buying goods in stores
Goods can not be returned.
XV. What can not be claimed:
1) For gift vouchers with expired validity.
2) For vouchers with a specified date or time span to draw.
3) For damaged or open goods of cosmetic products or products subject to hygienic rules and conditions for return of goods.
4) For prepaid cards where credit has been fully or partially drawn.
5) For purchased credit or prepaid cards where the date of purchase is more than 14 days from the date of withdrawal request.
The Amazon collects these client data: name, surname, login name, phone number and email.
This data is used to identify the client's account, to communicate with the client, and to send business and advertising materials.
Our Company does not disclose and transmit client data to third parties, except for their storage on the servers of the fitsystem, ecomail and SMS služa. Those booking, e-mail and SMS hosting centeres are protected by encryption and password.
By signing up with our reservation system, our client agrees to process data and send business and advertising messages.
Client can withdraw his/her agreement at any time, by closing his account. If a debt has been created on this account, it can only do so after it has been settled.
1) In case the Client breaches any of his / her obligations specified in these Terms and Conditions, the Operator reserves the right to charge a contractual penalty up to CZK 3,000.
2) The payment of the fee does not invalidate the client's obligation to pay the damage caused by the operator.
3) In the event of disputes and client requests that require the operator to investigate and prove the truthfulness of the data provided by the operator, the costs associated with it will be:
and, paid by the operator in the event of a fault on his part
b, paid by the client if it is proved that the data provided by the operator were true and the client for the investigation or the evidence of the inquiry requested.
4) The client is obliged to pay the fee immediately, unless the operator specifies otherwise.
5) In the event of a client's delay with the payment of any payment, both parties shall pay a fine of 2% of the outstanding amount for each day of delay, until full payment of the amount due.
XXX. Client rights and obligations
1) The client may use the services offered by the operator in accordance with his / her health condition.
2) The client is obliged to observe all the conditions and rules of the operator and always listen to the instructions of the therapists and other employees, especially concerning compliance with fire and safety regulations.
3) It is forbidden to enter the premises and the premises
and, the import of weapons, dangerous substances (especially poisons, chemicals, flammables, explosives, etc.)
b, smoking and the use of alcoholic and narcotic substances, as well as staying in the premises of the centers under the influence of these substances.
4) The client is obliged to adhere to the principles of personal hygiene, to behave quietly in a quiet place so that he does not disturb and bother employees and other clients during their visit to the center.
5) The use of gross, insulting, vulgar words is forbidden.
6) In cases involving center operations or center behavior, employees are entitled to prompt the client to arrange for the remedy or leave the center without delay.
7) The Client is liable for damage caused to the Operator by violation of some of the conditions and rules or by other behavior, whether conscious or negligent.
XL. Final Provisions
1) Both parties agree that the email provided by the client serves for a valid and official form of communication. If the entry is incorrect, the correspondence and the notification will be deemed delivered.
2) In case of termination of operation in a given city, all validity of the credits is changed to 6 months from the sending of this notice.
Please keep in mind that we are a Czech company and we are working hard to create a friendly environment for our English-speaking clients. If there were any inconsistencies in the translation, the Czech version is always valid.
Vladimír Lipa, IČO 74627856, Praha - Vinohrady, Nad Petruskou 2283/10, PSČ 12000, TheAmazon.firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 777004087, providing beauty services.