Terms and conditions
I. Declarations by both parties
1) The company declares that it will have the best possible quality services leading to the full satisfaction of the client with regard to his safety and ensuring the trouble-free operation of our centers.
2) The client declares that he meets the set conditions and rules. In addition, we will always follow our instructions to ensure its safety and the trouble-free operation of our centers.
II. Compliance with rules and regulations
Client agrees to The Amazon's policies and regulations without authorizing confirmation of consent as follows:
1) By entering the area of one of our centers
2) By making a reservation
3) Buy credits, vouchers or goods online
Terms and conditions are freely available at www.theamazon.cz.
III. Creating reservations
1) With the registration of the reservation, the client undertakes to provide true data, such as name, contact details and, in the case of student discounts, the age by which he proves his age for activating the discount.
2) Online booking is possible for registered and unregistered clients. The client undertakes not to provide reservations that he cannot use due to his health condition or insufficient hair length for epilation. In addition, it will not block vacancies by treating more than one reservation for the same or a similar treatment for less than 15 days.
3) The client may not enter reservations for another person from his online account.
4) The client undertakes to arrive at the place of reservation 10 minutes before the beginning of the reservation.
5) In case of suspicion of misuse of the account, the operator applies the right to check the identity of the client and the client undertakes to obtain a photo identification (OP, passport, driver's license) for checking. If an irregularity is found, the ordered service may be rejected without compensation.
IV. Change and cancellation of reservation
1) The reservation can only be changed by canceling and creating a new reservation. Remember a possible cancellation fee is possible.
2) Cancellation of the reservation by the client can only online via client under these conditions
a, 24 hours prior to booking free of charge.
b, less than 24 hours but more than 10 minutes. a cancellation fee of 50% of the canceled reservation will be charged before booking. If you do not cancel the reservation 10 minutes before the start of the reservation and no one enters the reservation, the operator may charge the full price.
c, the operator applies the right to block the client's account until explained.
3) Cancellation by the operator
a, if the client does not arrive 10 minutes before the booking date, a cancellation fee will be charged from the total price of the treatment.
b, in case of violation of the rules of the conditions and rules.
c, for technical or operational reasons, when it will not be able to provide a stable standard of service.
6) Change of reservation by the operator
and due to organizational changes and / or due to illness.
b, in order to minimize the delay between reservations, the operator may adjust the reservation with a time delay of 20 minutes. The client is informed about this shift only by e-mail.
V. On-line system
1) Provides full control over the client's account and records the history of visits, reservations, payments, movements and credit balances with their validity date.
2) The client is obliged to create / change the access data in order to prevent their misuse, and may not pass it on to other persons.
3) The client is obliged to compensate the damage in the event that a reservation is made on his account due to his error or incorrect use of the system.
4) The Provider is not liable for damage caused to the client in connection with the use of credits or the use of credits from a prepaid card, which could arise on the basis of knowledge of the login name or password by another person.
VI. Student cards
1) The provider accepts student cards listed on www.theamazon.cz and only up to the client's age of 26. This card must be registered online in advance.
2) The Client declares that he is the owner of this card and the validity of the card is officially confirmed by the card operator for the period stated on this card.
3) The client is obliged to prove with this card at each visit, otherwise the discount will be denied and payment without a discount will be required.
VII. Payments and credits
1) For all booking payments, the amount will be refunded to the credit in case of cancellation. For unregistered clients, registration is required with the same data that were entered when creating the reservation in the case of a request to withdraw credit.
2) An overview of credits and their drawing are freely accessible on the client's online account.
3) The operator reserves the right to take credit for created reservations and / or fees resulting from these conditions and rules, without further consent of the client, because the general consent of the general conditions agrees to this.
4) The operator reserves the right to change prices based on changes in the cost of treatment.
5) The client may appeal and submit a request for a refund of the credit if he does not agree with the drawdown.
6) In case of non-drawing of the credit for more than 6 months, the operator reserves the right to grant the validity of the period for drawing the credit to 6 months from the granting of the validity. After this time, the credit will be canceled, without the possibility of compensation.
1) For vouchers, voucher codes are generated with validity, the form is not essential.
2) The client is obliged to protect the voucher code from loss, destruction and misuse. The Operator is not liable for damages in the event that the right associated with the Voucher is used by an unauthorized person who proves himself with a valid voucher code.
XIII. Complaints procedure
1) Complaints about services must be made immediately after the service. Subsequent complaints cannot be taken into account.
2) The customer will be informed about the course and subsequent settlement of the complaint by e-mail, which he provided during registration.
XIV. Withdrawal from the contract
1) When buying goods online
Withdrawal must be notified by email and the goods must be sent back to the sender's address no later than 14 days from delivery of the goods. The cost of transporting the goods back to the seller is paid by the buyer. The amount paid will be returned to the client in the same way as the client made the payment, no later than 14 days from receipt of the goods.
2) When buying goods in stores
Goods cannot be returned.
3) When buying credit and vouchers
The purchased credit can be returned to the client's account only upon proof of purchase of the credit within 5 days at the latest and provided that the credit has not been drawn. When returning the credit, a 5% fee is charged with an administrative fee of CZK 250.
XV. It is not possible to withdraw from the contract:
1) For expired gift vouchers.
2) For vouchers with a specified date or time range for withdrawal.
3) In the case of damaged or opened goods of cosmetic products and / or products subject to hygienic rules and conditions for the return of goods.
4) For prepaid cards where the credit was drawn.
5) For purchased credit or prepaid cards where the day of purchase is more than 5 days from the date of the withdrawal request.
The Amazon collects the following client data: name, surname, telephone number, email. For age-related discounts, also the date of birth.
This data is used to identify the client's account, communicate with the client and to send business and advertising materials.
Our company does not make available or pass on client data to third parties, except for their storage on the servers of the reservation and email hosting center operator fitsystem, reservanto, ecomail, and sms service, which are protected by encryption and password.
By registering in our reservation system, the client consents to the processing of data and to the sending of commercial and advertising messages.
The client can revoke his consent at any time by canceling his account. If a debt has been created in this account, it can do so only after it has been settled.
1) In the event that the client violates any of its obligations set out in these conditions and rules, the operator reserves the right to charge a contractual penalty of up to CZK 3,000.
2) Payment of the fee does not terminate the client's obligation to compensate the damage caused to the operator.
3) In the event of disputes and client requests leading to the need for the operator to investigate and prove the veracity of the data provided by the operator, the costs associated with this will be:
and, paid by the operator in the event of a fault on his part
b, paid by the client if it is proven that the data provided by the operator were true and the client requested an investigation or evidence of the investigation.
4) The client is obliged to pay the fee immediately, unless the operator states otherwise.
5) In the event of the client's delay in making any payment, both parties agree on a fine of 2% of the amount due for each day of delay, until full payment of the amount due.
XXX. Rights and obligations of the client
1) The client may use the services offered by the operator in accordance with his health condition. In case of doubt, he is obliged to consult all contraindications with his doctor.
2) The client is obliged to comply with all conditions and rules of the operator and always listen to the instructions of therapists and other employees, especially regarding compliance with fire or safety regulations.
3) It is forbidden to enter and into the premises
and, introduction of weapons, dangerous substances (especially poisons, chemicals, flammables, explosives, etc.)
b, smoking and the use of alcohol and narcotics as well as staying on the premises of the centers under the influence of these substances.
4) The client is obliged to observe the principles of personal hygiene, to behave quietly and decently in the premises, so as not to disturb and annoy employees and other clients during their visit to the center.
5) The use of rude, offensive and vulgar words is prohibited.
6) In cases concerning the operation of the center and / or the behavior in the centers, the employees are entitled to call on the client to arrange a remedy or to leave the center immediately.
7) The client is liable for the damage caused to the operator by violating some of the conditions and rules or by his other behavior, whether conscious or negligent.
XL. Final Provisions
1) Both parties agree that the email provided by the client is used for a valid and official form of communication. If entered incorrectly, correspondence and notifications will be considered received.
2) Both parties agree that in the event of termination of operations in the city, the validity of the credits will be set to 6 months from the sending of this notice.
Please keep in mind that we are a Czech company and we are working hard to create a friendly environment for our English-speaking clients. If there were any inconsistencies in the translation, the Czech version is always valid.
Vladimír Lipa, IČO 74627856, Praha, Rostovská 10, PSČ 11000, TheAmazon.firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 777004087, providing beauty services.