Terms and conditions
I. Declaration on both sides
1) The company claims that it will conduct services in the best possible quality, leading to the full satisfaction of the client with respect to its security and to ensure uninterrupted operation of our centers.
2) Client declares that he will properly fulfill the requirements and rules. Additionally, we will always stick to our guidelines to ensure the safety and uninterrupted operation of our centers.
II. Acceptance of the terms and rules of the
client agrees to the terms and rules of The Amazon without confirmation of the consent process:
1) entering the premises of one of our centers,
2) the creation of telephone or online bookings
Terms and conditions are open for inspection on www.theamazon. cz .
III. creating reservation
1) Dial-enter the reservation is made by phone to the www.theamazon.cz . An employee receiving reservation may require creating an account of the client, and the client is obliged to provide truthful information.
2) On-line reservation entry is possible only to registered clients.The client agrees not to create a reserve which can not due to ill health or lack of hair length for epilation use. Further, no blocking vacancies by creating more than one if the reservation for the same or similar treatment at intervals of less than 15 days.
3) The client may not make reservations from their online account to another person.
4) The client undertakes to arriving at a place reservation for 10 minutes before the actual reservation.
IV. Interference and change bookings
1) By phone and in working hours telephone support.Notification obligations cancellation means only a phone call, which will confirm the cancellation employee phone support.
2) On-line at the registered clients. At night you can occasionally lead to a regular system maintenance events, of which the client may not be informed in advance. Cancellation this obligation does not expire.
3) The client may change your reservation to an earlier date and at any time or at a later date, however, at least four hours before the reservation. After this time the reservation can not be changed.
4) Cancellation client
a, at least four hours before the reservation. After this period will be charged cancelation fee:
For cosmetic treatment:
Cancellation fee for cancelling less than 4 hours in advance is 250 CZK for each commenced hour of booking, but at least 100 CZK if the total cost of the reservation is lower. In the case of free bookings, a fee of CZK 100 is charged. If you do not cancel the reservation and fail to attend, a 50% fee will be charged out of the total cost of the treatment (from the full price). However no less then 250 CZK for each commenced hour of booking.
Cancellation fee for cancelling less 8 hours in advance is 500 CZK. If you do not cancel the reservation and fail to attend, the total cost of the reservation will be charged (from the full price).
b, if the delay booking more than 30 minutes. However, this must be reported to phone support, without delay, to cancel the reservation without charge.
5) Cancellation operator
and, if the client fails to appear 10 minutes before the reservation. You will be charged the cancellation fee.
b, in case of violation of the conditions and rules.
c, for technical reasons, or when the operation can not ensure the required standard of service.
6) Change reservation operator
and, due to organizational changes or because of illness.
b, in order to minimize delays between bookings operator can modify the reservation with a time delay of 15 minutes. About this shift, the client is informed only notification SMS or email.
V. On-line system
1) provides full control over client account history and records of visits, reservations, payments, movements on prepaid cards and their balances.
2) The client is obliged to create / change the access data to prevent their abuse and not pass it to others.
3) The client is obliged to pay damages in the event of his respect for his creation booking error or misuse of the system.
4) The Provider is not responsible for damage caused by the client in connection with drawing or drawing credits and credits of prepaid cards that could arise based on the knowledge of the user name and password or any other person.
VI. Student cards
1) The Provider accepts student card given to www.theamazon.cz and only up to 26 clients.
2) Client declares that he is the owner of the card and the validity of the card is officially confirmed by the operator card for the period indicated on the card.
3) The client is obliged to show this card at each visit, otherwise it will be rejected and the discount will be required to pay, without discounts.
VII. Prepaid cards
1) The term is understood prepaid card credit on the account of the client, which you can pay for the service according to the valid price list at the www.theamazon.cz .
2) Balances credit shall be communicated to the client at each visit on request. Overview of credits and their use are freely available on the online client account.
3) The operator reserves the right to take credit for creating the reservation and or charges resulting from these conditions and rules without further consent of the client, as the general approval of the General Conditions, agrees with this.
4) The organizer reserves the right to change prices based on the price change of treatment costs.
5) The client may appeal and submit a credit request if it disagrees with drawing.
VIII. The use of cards
1) The Client undertakes to use the card only for their own purposes and not to seek to provide benefits or credit to others.
2) The client is obliged to provide the provider on the day of purchase / activation of the card, his name and date of birth documented proof of identity for inspection. Such as identity card are accepted ID card, passport or driving license. The operator is allowed to make copies of identity cards.
3) On the day of our visit to the city is a client to drawing on the prepaid card required identification or else he will draw dismissed and the amount due will have to pay the full amount, with no claim discount.
4) In the event that the client provide the operator with a photo, which will serve only to identify the client when drawing credit may not, however, the operator may require proof of identity.
IX. misuse of cards
1) In the event of misuse of cards, the operator reserves the right to block a prepaid card and the client's account for the time necessary to investigate abuse.
2) The Client undertakes to hold the instructions provided during this investigation.
3) In the event that the client reported misuse of the card, which is not justified, the cost of the investigation of the situation charged to the customer with the option to cancel the card with no refund of the remaining credit.
X. Cancellation of prepaid cards
1) Client based on a default service provider to operate in the city where the card was purchased and operation of the obligation does not apply to external services.
2) Provider in case of violation of rules and providers from the client. Card Cancellation is only possible without any recognition of discounts for services already rendered. It can also be charged an administrative fee of up to CZK 1,500.
1) In the event that the client breaches any of its obligations set out in these conditions and rules, the operator is entitled to charge penalty. Violation of the rules and obligations
and, Art. III, Sec. 1.2 - 1500 CZK, b, Art. V, paragraph. 3-1000 CZK, c, Art. VIII, Sec. 1-2000 CZK, d, Art. XII, Sec. 1,2,3,4,5 - 1500 CZK.
2) Payment of the fee does not exempt the client pay for the damage they caused to the operator.
3) In case of disputes, and client requirements leading to the need for the operator to investigate and prove the veracity of the data provided by the operator, the costs associated with this:
a, shall be borne by the operator in case of proven misconduct on his part
b, shall be borne by the client if it is demonstrated that such information operator were true and the client to investigate, investigation or evidence requested.
4) The fee the client must pay immediately if the operator specifies otherwise.
5) In case of delay in payment of any client payments both sides agreed penalty amounting to 2% of the outstanding amount for each day of delay until full payment of the amount due.
XII. The rights and obligations of the client
1) The client can use the services offered by the operator in accordance with his state of health.
2) The client is obliged to comply with all rules and conditions of the operator and always follow the instructions of therapists and other staff, especially concerning compliance with fire and safety regulations.
3) The premises and the premises is prohibited
and, weapons, dangerous substances (especially poisons, chemicals, flammables, explosives, etc.).
B, smoking and use of alcoholic substances and narcotics as well as on the premises of centers under the influence of these substances linger.
4) The client is obliged to observe the principles of personal hygiene, behave in the premises quietly and politely, so as not to interfere and not bother other clients and staff during their visit to the city.
5) The use of coarse, offensive and vulgar language is prohibited.
6) In cases concerning the operation of the center or behavior in the centers employees are entitled to ask the client to negotiate a remedy or immediately left the area.
7) The client is responsible for damage caused by the operator of a breach of any of the conditions and rules of their conduct or otherwise, whether intentional or negligent.
XIII. Final Provisions
1) Both parties agree that the email provided by the client is for a valid official form of communication. When entering the wrong correspondence and notices considered delivered.
2) In the event of termination of operations in the city are all valid credits changes to the validity of 6 months from dispatch of notice.